Andrew Gill

Husband. Father. Friend. Follower of Jesus. Runner. Reader. That's Me.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Bringing it Back

So - I've decided to revive Memories of a Man...
Why, you ask? 5 reasons:

1) I like it.
2) While not posting for 2+ months I still had more readers here than on the new project I started. Hmmm...
3) I miss posting about my life in general. This is a big year for our family, with Caleb moving to Ohio, Em being a senior, Denise taking a new job, etc. I'd like to reflect on those happenings and others.
4) I miss posting about a variety of things that interest me. I've enjoyed posting on NowLikeLater, and the blogging 'experts' insist its best to have 'a' focus. But - well, I'm not particularly interested in what the blogging experts say.
5) It's easier for me to use :) Not being a computer programer, I prefer to let blogger do the hard work for me, thanks very much, allowing me to write.

I hope you'll rejoin me. Thanks for reading.

Andrew

1 comment:

  1. Admit I haven't kept up, but maybe your return to this will help fill in the gaps...which would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete